Terms and Conditions
Jane Osborne Past – Life Regressionist – Terms and Conditions
- I understand that Jane Osborne is not a doctor nor a medically qualified psychiatrist and can neither diagnose nor treat any type of physical or mental disorder.
- I am participating in Past Life Regression hypnosis by my own choice.
- I understand that any conclusions drawn from the session result from my responses, and not external suggestions.
- I understand that my progress involves how I care for myself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- I understand that the hypnosis session is exclusively for self- discovery and emotional purposes. It is not intended to be used as medical or psychological treatment.
- I understand that self-discovery is a process and that takes time.
- I am willing to be guided through relaxation, visual imagery, hypnosis, and/or stress reduction techniques. I am aware that these modalities are spiritual-based and non-medical in nature and it is my responsibility to consult my regular doctor about any changes in my condition or changes in my medication.
- I understand the above modalities are not substitutes for regular medical care and I should consult my regular medical doctor or health-care practitioner for treatment of any old, new or existing medical conditions.
- I understand that being hypnotised is not being asleep. During a deep hypnotic trance, you can open your eyes, speak, laugh, walk and you may be aware of everything that happens around you. You can even open your eyes and think it is not working and are not hypnotised. But when you allow those feelings or thoughts that come to your mind to flow freely as Jane Osborne speaks to you, you will relax and remember forgotten events in this life or a past life.
- I understand that change is my own and complete responsibility. I understand all healing is self-healing and that Jane Osborne is only a facilitator in the process of helping me to help myself. It is my responsibility to be open and honest, provide accurate feedback and be forthcoming with details and information that may help me achieve my outcomes.
- I understand that our session will be recorded for my later use and that Jane Osborne retains the copyright to these recordings. I also understand that in these types of metaphysical sessions, the energy in the room can affect the equipment and recording resulting in static or blank recordings. Details of your session remain confidential between yourself and her. Any future reference to your regression by her will be anonymised.
- I understand that often in hypnosis sessions, universal information is provided through the client to benefit all of humanity. I agree to allow Jane Osborne to share this information and any accompanying story in blogs or books as long as my personal details are omitted together with any identifying associated information.
- I understand that if I make travel arrangements to see Jane Osborne, I will not hold her responsible for any costs incurred, such as travel or hotel, in the unlikely event that the session is cancelled. Were that to happen, you will be rebooked at the earliest possible opportunity.
Hypnosis is not guaranteed to cure any specific condition. I make absolutely no claims of a cure for any disease. Individual results may vary. Each person is unique. Success depends on your cooperation, faith in the process, and sub conscious preparedness to embark upon the process.
I am over eighteen years old and understand that I am entering into a cooperative relationship of my own free will. I accept that I am a willing participant in this cooperative relationship that will employ hypnotic techniques, regression, NLP and any other appropriate modality.
- All bookings are subject to a deposit of £25 which is non-refundable. The booking is only confirmed, once paid.
- Any rebooking of a client cancelled appointment greater than seven days before the appointment date results in that deposit being transferable. A cancellation of seven days or less results in any rebooking requiring a new deposit, and the forfeit of the original one.
- Any fully pre-paid appointment which is client cancelled, at any time, is transferable to a new date, but is not refundable.
Get in touch
Past Life Regressionist